FOCUS on Upskilling Pathways:
Is a European project that focuses on the current situation of vocational training in Europe, which requires determining the paths of raising qualifications, and on developing and drawing on existing interventions related to Upskilling Pathways.
The main goal is to build common knowledge on the main challenges related to the design and implementation of skills’ development paths.
- Supporting the exchange of good practices on the topic of defining paths of improvement of competencies (Upskilling Pathways)
- Increasing the competencies of vocational advisors and trainers in motivating and encouraging adults to improve their vocational development
- Preparation of the educational package
- Raising awareness among relevant stakeholders
- VET trainers
- Low skilled adults
- Fundacja Gaudete (Poland) – project coordinator
- EPT Ensino Profissional de Tomar (Portugal)
- Academy of Entrepreneurship (Greece)
- Euroform RFS (Italy)
- Enso Group Ltd (UK)